Thursday, August 2, 2007

Completely Unfair

You know what is completely unfair. Okay, let's start this from the beginning. Ok, I'm on myspace and one of my guy friends (who can't take a hint) sends me a message with a video thing on it. I didn't watch it, it was one of those stupid ones. Chick gets stuck in the chinese hand trap. i reply to tell him what an idiot he is, and i noticed i get phished. Phished meaning someone friggin' clipped my password. It takes about twenty minutes to fix it. Then to top things, I hadn't realized that is was becuase of the message. I assumed some asshole was screwing with me. So, I finish replying to the same message and get phished again. And when you get phished Tom blocks your whole myspace page, so it's annoying. Once I fix it, I notice this new link, with books on it. I have already told you that I am a major nerd for books, so I click on it. It's utterly ridiculous. Every idiot on God's Green Earth are publishing books on nonsense, so why can't I, a girl with lot's of stories, write? Why are my ideas being stifled. It's completely unfair, I mean, it is. I have been through about a million things, although I can't say that I found God and am all holy holy, like a certain ex-KORN member, but I know I'd be great. So, the main point I won't to make, is Up Yours, dumb literary experts. Koko is gonna take this world by the balls. I will be awesome!
kOkO

No comments: