Thursday, August 2, 2007

About Me

Hello, my name is Koko. Some call me loud one, others just call me Koko. The entire reason I decided to start up Utter Insanity, is because I, myself, am just sort of crazy. I have about a million conspiracies. Some my mom say are far fetched and some that actually make a hell of a lot of sense. So, I guess I'm curious as to whether or not others will agree. I think my creative mind and nose for a good story qualify me to become a writer. I want to start in journalism so I'm not exactly poor, ya know. Writing is my life. I love it. I can't stop reading and writing. I wanted to start my first piece and call it the Barbie Rant. Here goes.
I honestly think Barbie was not meant for little girls. Some genious decided to make Barbies as sort of weird statement: This is what all women should look like. It's like ever since Barbie, every white chick for miles wants to be thin with tetherball tits and blonde hair. Ya know? I myself would look ridiculous trying to be Babrie, since thin isn't something you would actually describe me. I'm big, but I sure as hell am sexxy. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a humongous fat monstrous girl, who insists that she is in fact beautiful. I honestly think I am. If I was a bit taller and like a size down, I would model. But so far, I don't think I'll be growing 5 inches. So those hopes are long gone. You see, I tend to drift from my main point, its a huge problem I have. Back to Barbie. I honestly think that Barbie at first was actually meant to be a role model. Not originally of course, since I hear she used to be a German sex doll, but when she was introduced to America at first they had good intentions. Until they noticed the millions of little girls who wanted to be exactly like her. That's when things began to go insane! Barbie starts having a fucking million and three jobs, and what kills me is how Barbie can save you from a heart attack, and then months later I notice how this tramp just barely got her degree. Thanx, but no thanx Barb, I'd rather just die than have you fishin' around in me and you dont even know what the hell you're doing. To me, Fashion labels and The Man used Barbie. If Barbie says being a bleach blonde with a surfboard is cool, all the girls wanted it. And then they grew up, already trained to imitate a doll, they imitated celebrities and what magazine articles told them to do. In a way, to me, Barbie screwed us. Just like she's screwing Ken. And the worst part for me, was like when they decided to give Barbie friends. I was totally happy when this chick was brainwashing the white girls, but now the hispanics and us blacks are being screwed and ther is nothing I can do. Except watch Babrie and her friends destroy what's left of our self-esteem. Thanks Barbie, you rock.
KoKo

No comments: