Thursday, August 2, 2007

Annoying Literal Idiots

As I discussed earlier, in my first blog I want to become a writer. So made an account on http://www.writersbeat.com/ and started making stories and poems. I mostly like fiction and poetry, so naturally that's what I post. I mean, damn, you having met literal snobs, till you've met these ppl. I mean HELLO, get yourself a life. They're great. Really. Instead this one chick picks at evry hole im ur story until nothing is left but her vision. It's mine. I wrote. I believe she gets pissy because she can't come up with great ideas. She writes poems about her daughter and expect to get amazing feedback. I mean kids are cool, but who's gonna publish that. Who gives a fuck. No one. No one cares about your ugly water head baby, lady. No one. Give it up.
As always it has been a pleasure.
kOkO

No comments: